Baked Parsnip Fries Recipe
Fried is out; baked is in. At Sir Kensington's, we love experimenting with the many properties of root vegetables. Parsnips sweeten slightly when roasted and offer a satisfying crunch. A perfect accompaniment to flavorful condiments.
• Olive Oil
1. Preheat your oven to 375.
2. Scrub your parsnips clean and lightly peel them (you don't have to peel them if yours are really clean.) Slice into thin strips.
3. Toss with a drizzle of olive oil and a few good pinches of salt.
4. Bake until golden brown, flipping halfway. (15-25 minutes depending on the size of your cuts.)
5. Remove from oven and serve immediately, they're best hot.
Photography and recipe are curtosy of Love and Lemons